The Foothill-De Anza Community College District Board of Trustees seeks applicants for its Measures G & C Citizens’ Bond Oversight Committee.
Candidates appointed to the independent, volunteer Measures G & C Citizens’ Bond Oversight Committee review and report to the public on the district’s Measure G and C bond expenditures. Applicants may not be an employee, contractor, consultant or vendor of the district. The Citizens’ Bond Oversight Committee Bylaws are available here or by calling (650) 949-6100.
Currently, seven committee members are needed for two-year terms in the following categories:
- (1) student enrolled and active in a community college support group, such as student government
- (1) member active in a business organization representing the business community located within the district
- (1) member active in a senior citizens organization
- (1) member active in a bona-fide taxpayers association
- (1) FHDA auxiliary organization representative (foundation or advisory council)
- (2) At-Large representative
This committee is responsible for reviewing expenditures related to the district’s $898,000,000 general obligation bond, Measure G, approved by the voters on March 3, 2020, and the $490,800,000 general obligation bond, Measure C, approved by the voters June 6, 2006.
Noting the category above that you would represent, interested applicants can complete the online application below or, alternatively submit a resume and cover letter detailing your qualifications to any of the following:
Mail: Office of the Chancellor
Foothill-De Anza Community College District
12345 El Monte Road
Los Altos Hills, CA 94022
Fax: (650) 941-1638
Completed applications must be received by 5 p.m. Wednesday, June 24, 2020. For more information, please call (650) 949-6100 or email email@example.com